dinsdag 18 april 2017

Where to begin?

Where to begin? An easy question I've been asking Myself for a while now.
So I thought it was about time I went looking for some answers.

Let's start with the 'How-I-got-here' part!

I'm not that old (I guess), but still I've been through My kind of hearteaches, pain, sadness... But of course I've also had a lot of joy, happiness and laughter...

A few years ago My life changed. A big change that turned everything I knew, everything I had upside down. That changed My future I was heading for completely. 

But I went on with My life, because I had to. Failure wasn't on My list at that moment. I wasn't allowing Myself to break down, to feel all the pain and anger inside of Me. Scared that it would consume me.

Two years passed by and I was trying to fill up the void that was left inside of me. 

Then I stumbled upon My new boyfriend, who found a way to break down the wall I had build. Without him I would have had My break down a lot sooner.

Break down is such a hard word, isn't it? Makes you feel like a failure.
Like you are not allowed to feel...

So I have a breakdown, I have failed, I'm not strong enough.. 
But I'm still not a that point that I can acknowledge the fact that it's OK to choose for ME! That I am allowed to feel, to cry and to be weak... 

I'm that kind of person who will allways put everybody first. 
Forgetting Myself in the process. 

So that's the 'How-I-got-here' part.

Now let's begin our journey! This is actually the first step for Me. Writing everything down in a Blog. Sharing a bit of Myself with the world. Hoping that I will help somebody else who feels the same. 

I just want to find Myself back... With the support of my family and friends who care about me the most... And with some help of people I will meet along the way!


-Me-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten