vrijdag 21 april 2017

Work in progress



Yesterday was a difficult day for me... I called work and told them what was going on... It was hard for me because I felt guilty. I had the feeling I was leaving everybody down. So You see, I did it again... Neglecting myself.

My coach told me the first time I met her that people who care about me will allow me this period of rest. Now I'm beginning to see she was right.
It's easy for me to give advice to others, but following my own advice that's an other issue I need to work on.

Yesterday I took the first step in my process: Decided to take care of ME!

Today it makes me feel allready a bit lighter. A bit less weight on my shoulders.
But I really need to put a hold on my mind. It's still going crazy, thinking about all the stuff that NEEDS to be done. So for my second step ( trying to take at least one step a day) I'm going to make a TO-DO list!



Challenge: trying to make a SHORT to-do list :) Adding some relaxing and fun stuff aswell. But can't forget the daily things. Things that I don't have the energy for right now. Giving my daugthers some of my time. Reading a book. Going for a walk. Cleaning the house (once space at a time).

And I just need to remind myself to BREATHE!

-Me-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten